It comprises various therapeutic methods for the treatment of mental illnesses. Psychotherapy not only helps with mental disorders, but also with physical complaints that are influenced by the psyche. I pursue an integrative approach to psychotherapy. I have learned different psychotherapeutic directions and use their methods depending on the situation. I mainly use effective behavior therapy. But I also work with various techniques and other elements such as: cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, transfer-focused psychotherapy TFP, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation, mindfulness.
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.”
Learn more about it:
In my psychotherapy practice, I address people who want to change their lifestyle or reduce behavior that is harmful to health and who are in a life crisis.
- In most cases it is about changing disturbed or (incorrectly) "learned" attitudes and behaviors.
- To support you in coping with everyday life, to help with family and relationship problems, to learn coping strategies in conflict situations and to strengthen your self-esteem.
- Help to change perspective. To enable clients to distance themselves from the "problem mountain", obstacles and conflicts and to adopt a different attitude.
- Develop stable, trusting relationships and try to create a kind of "working alliance".
- My role as a psychotherapist can rather be compared to that of a mirror in which the patient finds himself/ herself a new and thus regains his disturbed balance.
Said the Eye one day, “I see beyond these valleys a mountain veiled with blue mist. Is it not beautiful?”
The Ear listened, and after listening intently awhile, said, “But where is any mountain? I do not hear it.”
Then the Hand spoke and said, “I am trying in vain to feel it or touch it, and I can find no mountain.”
And the Nose said, “There is no mountain, I cannot smell it.”
Then the Eye turned the other way, and they all began to talk together about the Eye’s strange delusion. And they said, “Something must be the matter with the Eye.”