It comprises various therapeutic methods for the treatment of mental illnesses. Psychotherapy not only helps with mental disorders, but also with physical complaints that are influenced by the psyche. I pursue an integrative approach to psychotherapy. I have learned different psychotherapeutic directions and use their methods depending on the situation. I mainly use effective behavior therapy. But I also work with various techniques and other elements such as: cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, transfer-focused psychotherapy TFP, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation, mindfulness.
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.”
Learn more about it:
In my psychotherapy practice, I address people who want to change their lifestyle or reduce behavior that is harmful to health and who are in a life crisis.
- In most cases it is about changing disturbed or (incorrectly) "learned" attitudes and behaviors.
- To support you in coping with everyday life, to help with family and relationship problems, to learn coping strategies in conflict situations and to strengthen your self-esteem.
- Help to change perspective. To enable clients to distance themselves from the "problem mountain", obstacles and conflicts and to adopt a different attitude.
- Develop stable, trusting relationships and try to create a kind of "working alliance".
- My role as a psychotherapist can rather be compared to that of a mirror in which the patient finds himself/ herself a new and thus regains his disturbed balance.